Toor dal: 2 cups
Parsley leaves: a handful
Garlic (chopped): 3 cloves
Peppercorns: 1/2 tsp.
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp.
Turmeric: 1 tsp.
Asafoetida: a pinch
Green chilli (chopped): 1
Curry leaves: a few
Coriander seeds: 1 tsp.
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp.
Onion (chopped): 1
Tomato (chopped): 2
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder: 1 tsp.
Sambhar masala: 1 tsp.
Tamarind paste: 2 tsp.
- Wash and pressure cook the toor dal with salt and enough water and keep aside.
- Grind together the following: parsley leaves, garlic, peppercorns, cumin seeds, green chilli, curry leaves and coriander seeds to a coarse paste and add turmeric and asafoetida to it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle the mustard seeds. Add the onions and let fry until they are transparent.
- Add the ground masala in step 2. and mix everything and fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sprinkle salt. Let cook until the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Add red chilli powder and sambhar masala. Add the tamarind and mix everything well and let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add this masala to the boiled dal and add 2-3 cups of water and bring to a boil on medium-high flame. Simmer for about 10-12 minutes to get the desired consistency and turn off the flame. Serve with idlis or dosa.
Recipe credit: Crackle and Temper (Parvathy V. Nair)
Original recipe link: https://crackleandtemper.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/parsley-parippu-rasam/
Vi ringrazio, ho trovato che quanto scritto non sia completamente corretto https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/ReplyDelete
I wish for the great of success in all of our destiny endeavorsReplyDelete
They’re a flexible clicking here and customer-oriented solution providerReplyDelete