Summers are almost here and it's time to cool off by gobbling up some yummy cooling delicacies instead of hot curries. And dessert! Because calories don't count while eating dessert, isn't that true? ;) And even though everyone is fond of ice-creams in summer, this is another low-calorie, no sugar, quick and easy dessert to fill up your sweet cravings after dinner.
I have always been making shrikhand from fruits and I have already shared Strawberry Shrikhand, Mango Shrikhand and Cherry shrikhand. But then I tried this yummy dessert and fell in love with this. Try this, you're sure to love it!
Hung yogurt/thick Greek yogurt: 1 cup
Milk: 6 tbsp.
Cocoa powder: 3 tbsp.
Honey: 4 tsp.
- Take the milk in a bowl and slowly mix in all the cocoa powder, stirring nicely so there are no lumps remaining.
- Microwave the milk for 1 minute on high to cook the cocoa powder and then let it cool down completely.
- Slowly add this to the hung yogurt or Greek yogurt and mix completely. Add the honey to this mix and stir well so that it mixed in uniform manner.
- Take out the mix in serving bowls and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, decorate as you wish and serve shrikhand chilled immediately.
Loved the recipe? Please do leave a comment/feedback in the comments section below as it really motivates me. And do connect with me on Facebook for yummy updates.