This scrambled egg and cucumber salad is absolutely cooling and refreshing idea on a hot summer day. This is my favorite salad and I try to eat this for breakfast on weekends. Prepared with minimal ingredients and no dressing, it flavorful and healthy at the same time.
Cooking oil: 2 tsp.
Milk: 2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
Parsley leaves/coriander leaves: a few
- Heat oil in a pan and break eggs in the pan when the oil is hot.
- Stir quickly and as the eggs are cooking, just add the milk and stir well.
- Let it cook until it reaches the desired consistency. I don't like runny egg scramble so I let it cook until it's just past the runny stage, and it not dry.
- Turn off the flame.
- Clean and chop the cucumber in thin slices. Don't peel the skin. Plate the cucumber.
- Add the scrambled eggs on the side.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and some lemon juice.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley leaves or coriander leaves.