Corn kernels: 100 gm
Onion (sliced): 1
Garlic (chopped): 3 cloves
Ginger (chopped): 1 inch
Tomato (chopped): 1
Green chilli (sliced): 2
Fenugreek leaves (Methi)
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp.
Mango powder: a pinch
Cooking oil: 2 tsp.
Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp.
- Cut the corn kernels in small rounds and boil in water for 10 minutes. Drain the water and keep the corn kernels aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the onions and let them fry until transparent.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chilli. Fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until they become soft.
- Wash thoroughly and cut all the leaves. Save some coriander leaves for garnish. Add the remaining leaves to the pan. Mix well and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, mango powder and mix well.
- Add the boiled corn kernels and mix well. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Post a Comment