Chicken: 200 gm
Black peppercorns: 1/2 tsp.
Fennel seeds: 1/2 tsp.
Cinnamon: 1/2 inch
Onion (chopped): 1
Tomato (chopped): 1
Ginger-garlic paste: 2 tsp.
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp.
Cooking oil: 3 tsp.
A few curry leaves
- Dry roast the black peppercorns and fennel seeds and let them cool. Grind and keep aside.
- Heat oil and add cinnamon. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for another 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and the salt. Mix well and let cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add turmeric, red chilli, coriander and mix well. Add the chicken after a minute and mix well.
- Add about a cup of water and cover. Let cook on medium flame for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the pepper and fennel powder and curry leaves. Mix well and cover again. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Remove cover and serve hot !!
You have a great blog with some great recipes and a great story. I am reaching out to you from www.itspotluck.com a social platform for Indian/Desi food lovers. Its a community of about 300 flood bloggers with thousands of recipes and counting. You might find some fellow bloggers from India and abroad as well on our platform. This platform is aimed at addressing the love for Indian food by creating tbe below. It was created by a wife/mother when she couldnt keep track of all her fav bloggers and their recipes. It would be great to have you on board.
> A one stop shop for all Indian food related information.
> Create a democratic platform for home cooks to get noticed, appreciated and rewarded.
> Share the creative ways people are exploring Indian food - In fact going by number of Indian food blogs it’s quite evident that the real fun in Indian food is happening in the kitchens of Indian homes and not in star restaurants & cooking schools. Therefore, we also want this to be a platform for home cooks to get together and share ideas. We believe this platform would truly democratize the Indian food blogger community and give an equal opportunity for everyone to succeed.
The current services are just a beginning and we will be adding additional functionalities that will truly make this a global platform for Indian food.
We hope you like what we are presenting and would join our growing community of Indian food lovers. Don’t wait and join today. Our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/its.Potluck is frequently updated with food related news and some exciting recipes so stay connected via facebook as well.
If you face any challenges in registering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and looking forward to having as part of itsPotluck community.
Please ignore this email if you are already a member.