Boneless chicken: 250 gm
Coriander seeds: 1/2 tsp.
Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp.
Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp.
Black peppercorns: 1/2 tsp.
Dried red chilli: 3
Ginger (crushed): 1 inch
Garlic (crushed): 3 cloves
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp.
Lemon juice: 2 tsp.
Cooking oil: 3 tsp.
Onions (chopped): 1
Cinnamon: 1 inch
Curry leaves: a few
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
Green chilli (chopped): 1
Tomato (chopped): 1
Coriander leaves for garnish
- Wash and clean the chicken an marinate it with a little salt and black pepper powder and keep aside.
- Prepare Madras curry paste: dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, peppercorns and dried red chilli on medium flame. Remove from flame, cool and grind (or crush in a mortal pestle).
- Mix this spice powder with ginger, garlic lemon juice and turmeric powder. This is the hot and spicy Madras curry paste. Keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan on medium flame and add the chicken pieces. Cook the chicken on medium flame until it's done. Keep turning in between. By the time, prepare the curry.
- Heat oil and add cinnamon. Add the onions and the curry leaves and fry until the onions are transparent. Add the green chilli and mix well.
- After about a minute, sprinkle the red chilli powder and add the Madras curry paste in step 3. Mix well and cook for about a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, sprinkle salt and cook until the tomatoes are soft and mushy and all the spices are incorporated in the curry. Don't add any water as water will dilute the spiciness which is actually the specialty of this dish.
- By this time, the chicken would be done. Add the chicken in the curry masala and mix everything well. Turn off the flame and cover. Let sit for about 10 minutes. This is necessary to cook the chicken from inside as well so it becomes tender.
- Remove cover and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot !!!
Really nice article to read about "Mental health", i like itReplyDelete
Thanks to shared your healthy blog with usReplyDelete
Great Article! Thanks for sharing this types of article is very helpful for us! If you have any type of pain like chronic pain, back pain etc. visit here: Best Pharmacy MarketReplyDelete
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friendsReplyDelete
It is very helpful I like itReplyDelete
Buy Medicine Online USA for sale from Rxonlinepharmacies We provide treatment for Chronic pain, back pain at a reasonable cost.ReplyDelete
Very good article..it helps to all people for our healthReplyDelete
Great Article! Thanks for sharing this type of article is very helpful for us! Buy Medicine Online USA for sale.ReplyDelete
Buy prescription medicine Online Buy Clonazepam online , buy Soma 350mg online, order Tapentadol online , Tradamol 50mg
Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks for Sharing Awesome Blog!! Provigil is one such medicine that the doctor may prescribe you can order here.ReplyDelete
order Modafinil 200mgOnline
BUY Modafinil Online COD
order Modalert 200mg COD
Buy Generic Provigil
Thanks for Posting this, Very Useful Info.ReplyDelete
Organics Mantra is pleased to offer you naturally produced Vegetables, fruits, groceries & other day to day items at your door-step. We have hand-picked products in our inventory & will keep adding more.