Fall has officially begun and the days have started to get cold. As we feel the little chill in the air, we do crave something warm, soothing and yummy which is filling as well. So this is the first soup I prepared to welcome the season of fall. I made this soup in my soup maker, wherein I just dump everything and get yummy, creamy soup in just 20 minutes. But this can also be prepared traditionally on a stove top.
Parsley leaves: a bunch or according to taste
Ginger: 1 inch
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Soup Spice Mix (Soup masala) : to taste
- Wash and chop the beetroot, tomatoes, carrots, ginger and parsley nicely. Save some of the parsley for garnish.
- Add little water and grind all the vegetables to a coarse paste.
- Transfer this paste to a big boiling pot and add 4 cups of water. Add the salt and the soup spice mix and mix everything well.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes or until the soup reaches the desired consistency.
- Add to the serving bowl, garnish with fresh parsley, sprinkle black pepper and serve hot! Enjoy.
Loved this recipe? Please do leave a comment/feedback in the comments section below and don't forget to connect with me on Facebook for more yummy updates!